My name is Sara and I am “Mom, Review This”. My blog is all about helping people find great products to save time and money by only buying the good stuff! I love being among the first to introduce new and exciting products to my readers and followers. I have been reviewing books and products since 2010 and I have done over 100 reviews on my website and many more on Amazon and other retail websites. I have over 6000 followers across all my social channels (and growing everyday). Topics on my blog are widely varied but include beauty, arts & crafts, and home & garden.
I have many hobbies and things I pull out to work on when the mood strikes. I like lists and organizing things so I’ll just make you a list (somewhat from most important on down.)
- Quilting & Sewing – You can read more about my sewing adventures at my other blog Sew Write Repeat.
- Writing – I’m not published (yet) but I still enjoy using my imagination and putting it down in both historical and contemporary fiction.
- Teaching – This probably seems like an odd ‘hobby’ to list here, but schooling my kids is a very important part of my day. I love school supplies, lesson planning, and helping them learn.
- Reading – I enjoy Christian and Inspirational Fiction as well as some study books.
- Photography – I use a Canon T3 + variety of lenses.
- Makeup & Hair – Give me $5 and I’m probably going to find something makeup related to buy with it.
- Videography – With my GoPro Hero4 Silver I’m working on vlogging some of my reviews as well as making crazy videos of my family.
- Baking – I’m no chef, but I do love to make desserts and sweet treats.
- Painting – I took one of those social paint-with-a-friend classes and have been playing around with it some.
- Technology – Devices abound in our house. We have iPhones, iPad, MacBook (Air & Pro) and a Kindle and I love tinkering with them all.
I currently work with a variety of PR companies which send me products to review and spread the word about. If you would like to see more reviews I have written my Amazon profile and Influenster profile are the best places.
Not all reviews posted have been sponsored or solicited by a company or PR rep. We do buy products, use them, love/hate them and want to share our experiences.